The point of attention of the impeller aerator
Prudent approach create efficient work, scientific approach provide effective data, high-quality products build "Jinhulongbrand.LEARN MORE
The impeller aerator is a widely used pond fish culture […]
The impeller aerator is a widely used pond fish culture machine. It uses the impeller to stir the water to aerate and aerate the water, improve the water quality, promote fish growth and increase fish production. In order to ensure safe operation and improve the quality of work, the following points should be noted:
1. The aerator is subject to large torque during work and must be installed firmly. The cable wire should be fixed on the frame with the lock clip. It must not be subjected to tension. Do not pull the cable when it is pulled, so as to avoid poor contact of the wire ends.
2. The protective cover should be properly installed to prevent the electrical circuit from getting wet by the water. At the same time, pay attention to protect the junction box to avoid water leakage or short circuit accidents caused by water splashing.
3. When the aerator is launched, the unit should be moved into the water in a horizontal or near-level state to prevent the lubricating oil in the gearbox from overflowing from the vent hole. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to contact the motor with water to avoid burning the motor due to water immersion.
4. The installation depth of the aerator should be such that the “waterline” mark on the impeller is flush with the water surface. If there is no mark, the upper end surface should be flush with the water surface to prevent the water from entering too deep and the motor overload and burn out.
5. When starting, pay attention to observe the transportation of aerator. If there is any phenomenon such as reversal, abnormal noise, unstable vibration, etc., stop immediately and re-start after troubleshooting.
6. During operation, people and animals should not be close to the aerator of the aerator to protect them from impeller damage. When it is found that the winding or attachment on the impeller should be removed in time. It is found that the buoyancy of the floating body should be checked and repaired when the buoyancy is reduced, so as not to cause the load to increase and burn the motor. Note: When checking and troubleshooting, be sure to stop and cut off the power.
The company operates a series of impeller-type aerators, water-wheel aerators, water-jet aerators and water-wheel aerators. More than 20 models of fish pond aerators, such as swell-type aerators, jet aerators, feeders, floating pumps, and sprinkler aerators, are mainly used for aerobics in fish, shrimp, and ponds. Other special aquaculture, environmental water treatment projects and landscape projects, etc., the company's products sell well all over the country, and exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe and other countries and regions, has a high reputation and trust among users.