Safe operation and maintenance of impeller aerator
Prudent approach create efficient work, scientific approach provide effective data, high-quality products build "Jinhulongbrand.LEARN MORE
The impeller aerator is a widely used pond fish farming […]
The impeller aerator is a widely used pond fish farming machine. It uses impeller stirring and other methods to aerate and aerate the water body, improve water quality and promote fish growth and increase fish production. To ensure safe work and improve work quality, the following points should be noted:
1. The aerator is subject to greater torsion during work, and it is necessary to have a strong device. The cable is fixed on the rack with a lock clip, and must not be pulled, and must not be pulled as a rope to avoid poor touch of the thread.
2. The maintenance cover should be properly installed to prevent the electrical circuit from getting wet. Pay attention to the maintenance of the junction box to avoid leakage or short circuit caused by water splashing.
3. When the aerator is launched into the water, the unit should be moved into the water at a level or close to the level to prevent the lubricating oil in the reduction box from overflowing from the vent. At the same time, it is forbidden to touch the motor with water to avoid burning the motor due to flooding.
4. The device depth of the aerator should be such that the "water line" mark on the impeller is flush with the water surface. If there is no mark, the upper end surface should be flush with the water surface to prevent the motor from being burnt due to excessive water penetration and overload.
5. When starting up, pay attention to observe the transport condition of the aerator. If there are signs of reversal, abnormal noise, unstable oscillation, etc., you should stop it immediately, and restart the machine after troubleshooting.
6. Pay attention that people and animals should not approach the impeller of the aerator during operation to avoid damage to the impeller. When the surrounding or attachment on the impeller is found, it should be removed in time. It should be checked and corrected when the buoyancy of the floating body is found to be worn down to avoid burning the motor due to the increase of the load. Note: You must stop the machine and cut off the power supply when checking and troubleshooting.
7. According to weather changes, fish dynamics and the load of the aerator, the boot should be sensitively controlled. The principle is: open at noon on a sunny day, open early in the morning, open rainy and open late at night, do not open at dusk, open the floating head early, and fish should be the first growing season. Open every day, long at night and noon. During the period when the fish is the first to grow, pay attention to the high temperature during the day, strong sunlight, thunderstorms in the evening, or the southerly wind and high temperature during the day, and the sudden winter breeze at night, or a lot of feeding causes excessive water When fertilizer, you should pay attention to turn on the machine as soon as possible to prevent fish floating heads from causing "floating pond".
After a period of use of the aerator, its motors, gearboxes, impellers, floats, lines and other parts are simply damaged and malfunction. It is necessary to check and maintain:
1. Electric motor. Rotate the rotor of the motor by hand while checking, and listen to whether there are conflicts or knocks in the machine. Check whether the bearing is damaged, whether the carbon brush is worn, and polish the rust on the commutator surface.
2. Gearbox. Check the wear condition of the shafts, gears and other parts of the gearbox to see if the oil seal is intact. If any damage is found, it should be corrected and replaced. If the oil in the tank has changed, replace the changed oil, clean the mud and sand in the tank, and write new oil.
3. Impeller and float. Check whether the impeller is deformed. If it is deformed, correct it and apply anti-rust paint. Check whether the welding part of the float is corroded and leaked. If the corroded and leaked water, welding repair should be carried out.
4. Line. Use a megohmmeter to check the insulation status of the motor, check whether the terminal is safe and stable, and whether the wire is damaged or exposed. If the above-mentioned condition is found, it should be corrected or replaced. Check the junction box, replace it if it is eroded by water, and make waterproof maintenance for the junction.