Provide you with the latest enterprise and industry news.
According to the feeding form, the feeder is mainly divided into centrifugal feeding machine, air feeding feeding machine and falling feeding machine.
Centrifugal feeding machine: It is composed of a feeding box, a controller, a feeding mechanism for throwing motion, a feeding motor, and a feeding tray. The feeding form is a mechanical centrifugal throwing feeder. This is the common feeding machine in aquaculture, suitable for pellets, and is often used in small and medium outdoor ponds.
1. The hopper is composed of a box with a cover, which has a moisture-proof function;
2. The eccentric wheel is driven by the motor to make the material vibrate and avoid the blockage of the material pipe;
3. The feeding form is mechanical centrifugal throwing, and the throwing area is large;
4. It is suitable for pellet feed, not for powder feed;
5. Small footprint, simple structure, convenient operation and easy maintenance.
Air feeding feeding machine: It consists of a material box, a feeding mechanism, a feeding mechanism (air compressor or fan, conveying pipeline, conveying and distributing device, etc.) and a controller. There are two feeding forms for the products of feeding machine manufacturers: one is the feeding method that only relies on the air duct jet, which is often used in the recirculating aquaculture runway breeding method. The other is to use the motor to drive the throwing disc to rotate, suck the feed into the throwing disc, and realize the 360° throwing of the feed. Commonly used in cages, reservoirs and other large-scale aquaculture environments.
1. The feed box is large, which can store a large amount of feed;
2. The feeding transmission distance is long and the feeding ability is strong;
3. Suitable for pellet feed;
4. The throwing area is large, which can be used for large-water aquaculture.
Drop-type feeder: It consists of a feeding box, a feeding mechanism and a controller. The feeding form is a free fall feeder. There are usually two kinds of feeding mechanisms: one is that the motor drives the feeding plate to rotate, and the feeding is centrifugally dropped. The other is that the motor drives the screw auger to rotate, and the feed in the silo is transported to the unloading port, and the unloading port is set at the end of the screw auger for unloading. Drip feeders are often used for factory/experimental rearing of fry or feeding in small quantities.
1. Small size and light weight;
2. It is suitable for small pellet feed such as powder;
3. It is only used for small breeding ponds such as fry;
4. Simple structure and low price.
According to the application environment, feeders are divided into pond feeders, cage feeders and indoor factory feeders.
Pond feeding machine: Since the feed used in pond culture is mainly pellet feed, the use of feeding machine is usually divided into two situations according to the different breeding environments. Centrifugal feeders are used for small and medium-sized ponds, and air feeders are used for large water surfaces and reservoirs. feeder. In order to improve the feeding efficiency of this scenario, unmanned ships, drones, etc. have also been gradually applied.
Cage feeding machine: Cage feeding machine is divided into surface cage feeding machine and deep water cage feeding machine. The surface cage feeding machine puts the feed into the middle area of the cage through the distribution device, and feeds it through the feeding device of the air feeding machine. Surface cages are often used in small storm water cages. Deep water cage feeders need to deliver feed directly to the center of the cage several meters below the water surface. The feeding speed is adjusted and controlled by the water pump, and then the fish is fed by the distribution device and the feeding device. The feeding effect is better when the light is used in conjunction with the cage feeder. Deep-water cage feeders are often used for aquaculture in oceans, reservoirs and other waters. Because sea bass, grouper, salmon and other sea fish are often eaten abroad, and sea cages are mainly used in marine aquaculture, the cage feeding machine is a common feeding machine abroad.
1. Modified on the basis of the air feeder;
2. The feed box is large, which can store a large amount of feed;
3. Long feeding transmission distance and strong feeding ability;
4. The feed is thrown on the water surface in the middle area of the cage.
1. Combination of air supply feeder and variable frequency water pump;
2. Large feeding area;
3. Adjust the water pressure through the water pump to complete the deep water replenishment work;
4. Suitable for fish that live in deep water.
Indoor factory loader: A walking system usually composed of rails, walking blocks and positioning sensors is used in conjunction with a drop/centrifugal loader to complete the feeding work. Generally, the feeder is required to feed accurately, and it can be remotely monitored and managed through the Internet.
1. It has the functions of feed storage, metering and spreading;
2. Precise feeding;
3. High degree of automation and high integration.