Provide you with the latest enterprise and industry news.
The impeller aerator is a widely used pond fish farming machine. It aerates and aerates the water through impeller agitation and other methods to improve water quality and promote fish growth and fish production. In order to ensure safe operation and improve operation quality, manufacturers of aerator accessories should pay attention to the following points:
1. The aerator is subject to a large torsion during work and must be installed firmly. The cable should be fixed on the rack with a lock clip. It must not bear the pulling force, and should not be pulled by the rope, so as to avoid poor contact of the wire end.
2. The protective cover should be installed correctly to prevent the electrical circuit from getting wet. At the same time, pay attention to protect the junction box to prevent leakage or short circuit accidents caused by water splashing.
3. When the aerator is launched, the unit should be moved into the water in a horizontal or near-horizontal state to prevent the lubricant in the gearbox from overflowing from the vent hole. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to contact the motor with water to avoid burning the motor due to water immersion.
4. The installation depth of the aerator should be such that the "waterline" mark on the impeller is flush with the water surface. If there is no mark, the upper end surface should be flush with the water surface to prevent the water from entering too deep and the motor from overloading and burning.
5. When starting, you should pay attention to observe the transportation situation of the aerator, if there are reverse, abnormal noise, unstable vibration, etc., you should immediately stop the machine and restart it after troubleshooting.
6. During the operation, pay attention that people and animals should not be close to the impeller of the aerator to avoid the impeller damage. When the winding or attachment on the impeller is found, it should be removed in time. It is found that when the buoyancy is reduced due to the wear of the floating body, it should be checked and repaired to avoid increasing the load and burning the motor. Note: When checking and troubleshooting, be sure to stop and cut off the power.
7. According to the weather changes, fish dynamics and aerator load, it is necessary to flexibly control the start-up. The principles are: open at noon on sunny days, open at cloudy and early mornings, open at midnight and rainy, open at night, floating heads open early, the main growing season of fish Open every day, long boot time at midnight and noon. In the main growing season of fish, pay attention to the high temperature and strong light during the day, when the thunderstorms strike in the evening, or the south winds rise during the day, the temperature is very high, when the north wind suddenly rises at night, or when a large amount of feeding causes excessive water quality , Should pay attention to early start-up, to prevent fish floating head caused by "floating pond".
After using the aerator for a period of time, its motors, gearboxes, impellers, pontoons and lines are easily damaged and malfunction, and must be inspected and maintained:
During the inspection, rotate the rotor of the motor by hand to hear whether there is friction or collision in the machine. Check whether the bearing is damaged, whether the carbon brush is worn, and polish the rust on the surface of the commutator.
Check the wear of shafts, gears and other components of the gearbox, and see if the oil seal is intact. If any damage is found, it should be repaired and replaced. If the oil in the tank has deteriorated, replace the deteriorated oil, and clean the sediment in the tank, and inject new oil.
3. Impeller and float
Check whether the impeller is deformed, if it has been deformed, it should be repaired, and then painted with anti-rust paint. Check whether the welding place of the float is rusty and leaking. If the rusty and leaking water leaks, welding repair should be carried out.
Check the insulation of the motor with a megohmmeter, check whether the terminal is safe and stable, and whether the wire is damaged or exposed. If the above situation is found, it should be repaired or replaced. Check the junction box, if it is eroded by water, it should be replaced, and the waterproof protection of the junction should be done.