Provide you with the latest enterprise and industry news.
How to accurately evaluate the use of aerators under many unstable environmental factors, such as water temperature, animal species, density of farmed animals, salinity of water bodies, climatic temperatures, natural wind pressure, depth of ponds, water fertilization The amount of feed, the amount of feed, the flow of natural water circulation, etc. are all important factors in selecting the performance of the aerator.
1. The impeller type aerator has good power effect and large working area, which is suitable for four fish breeding.
2. The water tank type aerator has good power effect, strong push effect, obvious oxygenation on the surface of the water body, suitable for shrimp and crab animals.
3. Submersible and jet aerators are suitable for deepwater aquaculture and longer ponds.
4. Water spray aerator small area pond oxygenation can also be suitable for small-scale fish ponds in garden-style tourist areas, large-area pond oxygenation can not play a role.
5. The deeper the effect of the aerated aerator, the better the water, the water body can dissolve oxygen gently, without damaging the body of the fish and shrimp, suitable for aerobic use of fish and shrimp ponds.
Among them, the water wheel aerator is the efficient one in the current aerobic equipment. The water wheel aerator is the principle of convection and diffusion of the upper and lower layers of the water body. The four-blade flow improves the dissolved oxygen content of the water body. It is used in shrimp and crab farming.