Provide you with the latest enterprise and industry news.
In aquaculture production, aerators are used more and more widely, but some fishermen do not yet understand their working principles, types and functions, and they show blindness and randomness in actual operations. Therefore, we must understand its working principles, types and functions, and then master its application methods in practice. The following paddle wheel aerator manufacturers will give you a detailed introduction!
The purpose of using aerators is to increase the dissolved oxygen in the water. This involves the solubility and dissolution rate of oxygen. The former includes ① water temperature, ② the salt content of water and water ③ oxygen partial pressure; the latter includes ④ the degree of unsaturation of dissolved oxygen, ⑤ the contact area and contact method of water and gas, and ⑥ the movement of water. Among them, ① and ② are a kind of stable state of the water body and generally cannot be changed. ④ It is the factor we want to change, and it is also the status quo of the water body. Therefore, in order to increase the oxygen content of the water body, the three factors ③ ⑤ ⑥ must be changed directly or indirectly. In view of this situation, the measures taken when designing the aerator are as follows:
1. The mechanical parts are used to agitate the water body, promote convection exchange and interface update;
2. Disperse the water into small droplets and spray the air phase to increase the contact area between water and gas;
3. Inhaled by negative pressure, the gas is dispersed into microbubbles and pressed into the water.
According to these principles, various types of aerators are designed and manufactured. They either take one measure to promote oxygen dissolution, or take two or more measures.
1. The impeller aerator is the earliest and used aerator in my country. After starting, the impeller agitates the water to form a huge spray, increases the contact area between water and gas, and dissolves oxygen into the water. It also has the function of lifting water and promoting convection and exchange of water bodies. Therefore, the upper layer water and the bottom water have stronger oxygenation capacity.
2. The fountain aerator is made by adding nozzles on the basis of the submersible pump, and the structure is relatively simple. When in use, the pool water is sprayed into the air to form water mist, and then fall back to the original pool. In this process, the contact area between water and air is greatly increased, so that oxygen is dissolved into the water. Since the submersible pump is installed in the surface water, the fountain aerator mainly oxygenates the surface water, but it is difficult to oxygenate the bottom water.
3. The blade jet aerator is designed to integrate the advantages of the impeller aerator and the fountain aerator. This machine is equipped with a transfer switch, which can oxygenate the impeller or fountain according to different conditions.
4. The suction aerator sends air into the water through negative pressure suction, forms a vortex and mixes with the water, and pushes the water forward with strong mixing force. The oxygenation capacity of the lower water is stronger than that of the impeller aerator, and the oxygenation capacity of the upper water is slightly lower than that of the impeller aerator.
5. The water wheel aerator is a new type of aerator developed with the development of Suiyang's industry. The basic purpose of the design is to increase oxygen to form circulating pool water. Its oxidation efficiency is very low.
6. The vortex aerator is mainly used for oxygenation of subglacial water bodies in North China, with high oxygenation efficiency.
7. Based on the fountain aerator, a dual-purpose floating water pump for oxygenation and irrigation was developed. Remove the aeration nozzle and install the drain pipe as a water pump.
8. The working process of the water quality aerator is to suck the sludge from the bottom of the pool to the water surface, and then spray it to oxidize and decompose the organic matter and eliminate the oxygen debt. It cannot add oxygen to the water itself, and consumes the oxygen in the water with the decomposition of organic matter after startup. However, on sunny days, the combination of initiation and photosynthesis of phytoplankton can greatly increase the oxygen storage level of the water body.