How to choose a feeding machine
Prudent approach create efficient work, scientific approach provide effective data, high-quality products build "Jinhulongbrand.LEARN MORE
One, the basic understanding of the feeder 1. High-spee […]
One, the basic understanding of the feeder
1. High-speed and low-speed motors refer to the motor speed. High-speed motors are 2800 rpm and low-speed motors are 1400 rpm. It determines the size of the feeding area. General manufacturers are distinguished by the power of the whole machine, 120 represents the power of the whole machine 120W (low-speed machine), and 150 represents 150W (high-speed machine). The feeding area parameters of Jin Gong company's products (taking 3.5 submerged material as an example): the farthest feeding distance of the low-speed machine is 12.4 meters, and the fan angle is 114 degrees; the farthest feeding distance of the high-speed machine is 17.2 meters, and the fan angle is 142 degrees.
2. Fully automatic and semi-automatic refer to the switch control, fully automatic with timing on and off functions, semi-automatic can only achieve the function of timing stop or stop when feed is finished.
3. The word STLZ in front of all the feeder models is the national unified code for the feeder industry.
Second, choose the feeder
1. Factors to consider: fish pond area size, stocking density, feeding frequency.
2. For small area or low-density fish ponds, it is recommended to use 120C or 120A if the number of feedings is 1-2 times a day; 120Z is recommended if the number of feedings is more than 3 times a day, because of small and frequent meals.
3. For large-area or high-density fish ponds, 150C or 150A is recommended for feeding 1-2 times a day; 150Z is recommended for feeding more than 3 times a day, because small meals are frequent.
4. In reservoirs or ultra-high-density breeding, it is recommended to use 150CS or 150AS, with more materials (three bags).
5. Important reference basis: visually observe the size of the area where the fish gather together during eating, the feeding area of the feeder is too small, and the fish are bumped, bruised or fed unevenly during the food contention. The feeder can be appropriately increased, and more than one at the same time use.