Principles of using aerator
Prudent approach create efficient work, scientific approach provide effective data, high-quality products build "Jinhulongbrand.LEARN MORE
1. Turn on the aerator for 1 to 2 hours at noon on a su […]
1. Turn on the aerator for 1 to 2 hours at noon on a sunny day to give full play to the stirring effect of the aerator, increase the dissolved oxygen in the pond water, accelerate the material circulation in the pond, improve the water quality, and reduce the occurrence of floating heads. Be careful not to turn on in the evening on a sunny day, which will cause convection in the upper and lower water layers in advance, increase the oxygen-consuming water layer and oxygen consumption, and easily cause fish floating heads.
2. On cloudy and rainy days, photosynthesis of phytoplankton is weak, and the dissolved oxygen in the pool water is insufficient, which easily causes floating heads. At this time, it is necessary to give full play to the mechanical oxygenation effect of the aerator, and start the oxygenation early at night to directly improve the dissolved oxygen in the pool water and achieve the purpose of preventing and saving fish floating heads. Avoid turning on at noon on a rainy day. Turning on at this time will not only increase the dissolved oxygen in the lower layer of water, but also increase the consumption of dissolved oxygen in the pond, which can easily cause fish floating heads.
3. In summer and autumn, the water temperature is high during the day, the biological activity is large, and the oxygen consumption is high. Generally, it can be properly turned on at dawn to increase the dissolved oxygen. If there is a sign of a floating head, start the machine for emergency, and can't stop it. It can only stop after sunrise when there is no fish on the water surface.
4. After a large amount of fertilization, when the water quality is too fertile, the method of turning on at noon on a sunny day and turning on in the morning should be used to improve the dissolved oxygen condition of the pool water and prevent floating heads. In addition to the above weather, water temperature, and water quality, the use of aerators should also be combined with the specific conditions of fish farming, and according to the law of dissolved oxygen in the pool water, the method and time of startup should be flexibly controlled to achieve the purpose of rational use, efficiency and production.
Open at noon on a sunny day, open in the early morning on a cloudy day, open in the middle of the night with continuous rain, do not open in the evening, do not open during the day on a cloudy day, and open early; long boot time in hot atmosphere, short boot time in cool weather, long boot time in the middle of the night, short boot time at noon, Large load area and long start-up time, small load area and short start-up time to ensure timely oxygen increase.