Briefly describe common fish pond aerators and their operating methods
Prudent approach create efficient work, scientific approach provide effective data, high-quality products build "Jinhulongbrand.LEARN MORE
With the development of intensive fish farming and inte […]
With the development of intensive fish farming and intensive fish farming, the use of fish pond aerators has become more and more widespread. The aerator has three functions: aeration, water stirring and aeration.
Common types of aerators
1. Impeller aerator: suitable for aeration in large ponds with a water depth of 1 meter or more.
2. Waterwheel type aerator: suitable for ponds with deep silt and an area of 1000-2540 square meters.
3. Jet aerator: Aerators with aeration efficiency that exceeds that of waterwheel type and inflatable water spray. It has a simple structure, can form water flow, stir the water body, and can make the water body increase oxygen smoothly without damaging the fish body. It is suitable Use in fry ponds.
4. Water spray aerator: It can quickly increase the dissolved oxygen content of the surface water body in a short period of time, and at the same time it has an artistic viewing effect, suitable for gardens or fish ponds in tourist areas.
5. Inflatable aerator. The deeper the water, the better the effect, and it is suitable for deep-water fish farming.
6. Aeration pump: Because of its light weight, easy operation and single aeration function, it is suitable for use in fry cultivation ponds or greenhouse cultivation ponds with a water depth of 0.7 meters and an area of less than 440 square meters.
Safe operation of aerator
1. When installing the aerator, be sure to cut off the power supply. The cable must not be under tension in the pool and must not be pulled as a rope. The cable should be fixed on the rack with a lock clip and shall not be allowed to fall into the water. The remaining part shall be led to the shore power source according to regulations.
2. After the aerator enters the pool, the torque is very large, so you must not take a floating body to observe in front of the aerator.
3. The position of the impeller in the water should be aligned with the "waterline". If there is no "waterline", the upper end surface should generally be parallel to the water surface to prevent overload and burn the motor. The impeller blades are immersed in water to a depth of 4 cm. Too deep will increase the load on the motor and damage the motor.
4. If there is a "buzzing" sound when the aerator is working, check the circuit to see if there is a lack of phase operation. If so, cut off the power supply, connect the fuse, and restart it.
5. The protective cover is a device that protects the motor from water and must be installed correctly.
6. When starting the aerator, closely observe the steering and operating conditions. If there is an abnormal sound, the steering is reversed, and the operation is unequal, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the abnormal phenomenon should be eliminated before the machine is turned on.
7. The working conditions of the aerator is bad, and the user should be equipped with thermal cutouts, thermistor protectors and electronic protection devices.
8. At ordinary times, pay attention to whether there are entanglements or attachments on the impeller, and remove them in time. Check the floating body every year, so as not to reduce the buoyancy due to the abrasion of the floating body, which may increase the load and burn out the motor.
9. When the aerator is launched into the water, the whole should be kept level or moved into the water at a small angle to prevent oil from spilling in the air vent of the reducer. It is strictly forbidden for the motor to come into contact with water, so as not to burn the motor due to water immersion.
Correct use of aerator
1. Determine the loading load. The type and load of aerators are generally determined according to the depth, area and shape of the pool. For example, rectangular ponds are of waterwheel type, square or round ponds are of impeller type. The impeller type aerator can basically meet the aeration needs of 2540 square meters of water surface adult fish ponds per kilowatt. Fish ponds of more than 3000 square meters should be considered Assemble more than 2 aerators.
2. Determine the installation location. The aerator should be installed in the center of the pond or at a windward position, more than 5 meters away from the embankment, and fixed with a plunger or anchor. When installing the impeller aerator, ensure that the water flow generated by the aerator during operation will not stir up the silt at the bottom of the pool. Strictly abide by the safe electricity regulations during installation.
3. Determine the boot time. The aerator must be operated under safe conditions, and determine the operating time and timing based on the stocking density of the fish in the pond, water quality conditions, growing seasons, weather changes, and the load of the aerator, so as to be effective without wasting. Therefore, when the summer and autumn are hot, stick to the switch at noon to improve water quality; switch on the next morning on rainy and cloudy days, but not switch on at noon; open at midnight during continuous rain and stop until sunrise; keep on turning on every day during the fast growing season of fish to ensure that the pond has Higher oxygen; the fish floating head should be turned on in time, and can only be shut down after the floating head goes down. The boot length should follow: long boot time on hot days, short boot time on cool days; long boot time in the middle of the night and short boot time at noon; small winds have a long boot time, and winds have a short boot time.
Maintenance of the aerator
During maintenance, the whole machine should be placed on a dry and flat ground, and the pontoon poles, reduction gearbox, impeller shaft, motor, etc. should be removed one by one. The motor should be checked with Omega meter for insulation, and check whether the terminal is safe and firm, and whether the wire is damaged; the gearbox should be checked one by one for wear and tear of gears, axles, etc., and timely repair and replacement, and whether the oil seal and bearing are intact. If damaged, they should be replaced. Oil should be added after disassembly; the impeller should be cleaned of attachments and rust spots. If the blades are deformed, they should be refurbished and rusted and painted with anti-rust paint; support rods and fasteners should be derusted and painted; threads should also be trimmed; check Whether the float is damaged, if any, it should be welded and painted in time. After maintenance, all parts should be placed in a moisture-proof place to avoid corrosion, and then install into a machine when needed. The aerator should be repaired and maintained after each year to ensure normal operation in the coming year.