Analysis on the principles of using waterwheel type aerators!
Prudent approach create efficient work, scientific approach provide effective data, high-quality products build "Jinhulongbrand.LEARN MORE
1. Start the aerator for 1 to 2 hours at noon on a sunn […]
1. Start the aerator for 1 to 2 hours at noon on a sunny day to give full play to the water stirring function of the aerator to increase the dissolved oxygen in the pool water, accelerate the material circulation in the pool, improve the water quality, and reduce the occurrence of floating heads. Care must be taken to avoid starting the machine in the sunny evening, which will cause the upper and lower water layers to convection in advance, increase the oxygen consumption layer and oxygen consumption, and easily cause fish floating heads.
2. On cloudy and rainy days, the photosynthesis of phytoplankton is weak, and the dissolved oxygen in the pool water is insufficient, which is easy to cause floating heads. At this time, it is necessary to give full play to the mechanical oxygenation function of the aerator, and start the aerator as soon as possible at night to directly increase the dissolved oxygen in the pool water to achieve the purpose of preventing and rescuing fish heads. Avoid starting the machine at noon on a rainy day. Starting the machine at this time not only cannot increase the dissolved oxygen in the lower water, but also increases the consumption of dissolved oxygen in the pond, which can easily cause the fish head to float.
3. In summer and autumn, the water temperature is high during the day, the biological activity is large, and the oxygen consumption is high. Under normal circumstances, it can be properly activated at dawn to increase the dissolved oxygen. If there are signs of floating heads, start the machine for emergency rescue, and stop the machine until there are no fish on the water after sunrise.
4. When the water quality exceeds the standard after a large amount of fertilization, a combination of starting at noon and starting in the morning on a sunny day should be adopted to improve the dissolved oxygen conditions in the pool water and prevent floating heads. In addition to the weather, water temperature, and water quality mentioned above, the use of aerators should also be combined with the specific conditions of fish farming. According to the changing law of dissolved oxygen in the pond water, the startup method and startup time should be flexibly mastered to achieve the purpose of reasonable use and improve efficiency and Yield.
In short, the operating principle of the aerator is: open at noon on a sunny day, open on a cloudy day in the morning, open rainy at night, not at night, not cloudy during the day, floating head early at the beginning; hot atmosphere, long start-up time, weather Cool, short start time, long start time at midnight, short start time at noon, large load area, long start time, small load area, short start time, ensuring timely oxygenation.